Saint Patrick’s Rebounding Fun Exercise

Saint Patrick’s Rebounding Fun Exercise

Rebounding exercises can be so much fun! Here for Saint Patrick’s Rebounding with live violin music. James Steven plays Irish fiddle tunes and Joyanna bounces happily. Happy St. Patricks to all of you!!!

Remember, there won’t be a show this Friday!!!!

Comments
  • Iroma April 15, 2010 at 9:03 am

What excellent topic

• Elowsn April 14, 2010 at 6:53 pm

The theme is interesting, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

• Ruth March 26, 2010 at 9:22 am

Keep spreading the joy!

• Janet March 26, 2010 at 9:03 am

Absolutely an adorable episode! I will jump now and hear the fiddle music in my head!

• Sylvia March 26, 2010 at 1:48 pm

@Janet: I’ll tell my husband (the violinist). He’ll love it!

• Maya T March 21, 2010 at 3:49 pm

I am a newbie to the rebounder and bought my bungee Bellicon less than two months ago. Thank you for offering the ReboundingTV lessons which I watch regularly. In wanting a full lesson in rebounding, I turned to buying one made by JDBerns online and found that their workouts are hard to keep up with, not due to my physical ability but probably due to the difference in tension of the springback between the spring type rebounder they use vs. my bungee type rebounder. I am a healthy, fit adult with no back or feet problems (only a somewhat sensitive knee) so am looking for a good cardio and stretch video workout indoors. Question: Do you recommend using these types of exercise videos on the bungee rebounder? and how can I adapt such workouts for me on my Bellicon?

Thanks much,
    Maya

• Sylvia March 21, 2010 at 5:07 pm

@Maya: Dear Maya, Thank you very much for this excellent question. You are not the first one asking this: “Were do I find a good Rebounding Training video which works for the Bellicon Rebounders?” At the moment I have to tell you that unfortunately there is none available that I can recommend. The bounce on a Bellicon is substantially different from a spring based Rebounder and with that you cannot follow the rhythm of spring based rebounder videos. On top of that: Most Rebounding videos are geared for people in their 20th or beginning 30th, with not a lot of attention on alignment, right use of the body etc. This is the main reason why I do this Rebounding Web TV show. As I just started it in February 2010, I first have to cover the basics, like Alignment, correct feet positioning, how to end a Rebounding session etc. We need a good foundation to later go into different exercises. However, I try to also give you now from time to time aerobic exercises, like the second part of “Theraband and Rebounding” or the second part of “Jogging and Rebounding”. You can of course take exercises you see on Rebounding DVD’s and just do them in your own rhythm with your own music. That’s what I recommend anyways: Do your own training. That gives you much more an opportunity to listen to your body then following a DVD. Because if you compose your own training program, it will be always adapted to what you need. Just choose good music and do the exercises you know and add new exercises to it. Listen to your body and you will invent exercises. That’s the best, because those are the exercises your body wants to do. – Best, Sylvia

• Ekkehard Grampp March 16, 2010 at 7:51 pm

This was a very enjoyable substitute for the regular Friday cast. Thanks a lot.

Ekkehard.

• Tricia March 16, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Wow…who knew violin music was so compatible with rebounding?! Looked like fun…thanks for the happy fiddle tune…and Happy Saint Patrick’s to all.

• Sylvia March 16, 2010 at 7:10 pm

@Tricia: Yip, I am a lucky girl to have James Steven as my husband. That’s a lot of fun Rebounding when he plays the violin.