Rebounding Warm up Exercises

Rebounding Warm up Exercises

In this video you learn:

The  Health bounce and about your lymphatic system.

The Rebounding Exercises:

“Shaking Off Weight”

“Anti-Funk”

and “Strong Kidneys”.

This is Episode #7 of “All you ever wanted to know about Rebounding”

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter or to our weekly TV show reminder at   subscribe@Rebounding.TV

_________________________________________________________________________________

Comments
  • Gayle Bernstein March 30, 2010 at 3:34 pm

It was definitely worth traveling from Indiana to visit you “live” for a private rebounding session, Sylvia. I learned so much, not only about perfecting my bouncing technique and adding more effective, efficient moves to my routines, I also gained additional information regarding the health benefits of bouncing. I so enjoyed your gracious, kind and sincere hospitality. Thank you again, Sylvia, for helping me select the correct rebounder, but more than that, for supporting me throughout my transition period.

P.S. I really like your on-line Friday lessons. They are terrific!

• Jeanne Regentin March 27, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Just watched the warm-up segment. As a beginner, I’d like to once again thank you for beginning at the beginning! It’s difficult for me to believe that even the advanced rebounders can’t find much of value in these “basic” instructions for safe and effective rebounding.

• Sylvia March 30, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Dear Jeanne,
      Yes, I like to “begin at the beginning” and to make sure that we build a safe foundation. Then we can build on top of it whatever we like. I am happy to hear that you like the instructions. Stay tuned and bounce in good health! Sylvia

• Vanessa March 26, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Wonderful. So helpful and informative. Thank you for all your time and effort – it benefits and blesses us all and I am very grateful.
    I absolutely love my new Bellicon. I had read it was like the Rolls Royce of rebounders, and it is so true. It is so superior to any other rebounder I have ever owned and I have always searched out the best and owned many.
    Thank you for bringing us this incredible gift and giving us the gift of experience and knowledge. Your passion and love shine through.

• Sylvia March 26, 2010 at 10:45 pm

@Vanessa Thank you so much for your appreciation. I feel very privileged to have gotten in contact with the Bellicon Rebounders when I lived in Switzerland, very close to the little village with the name BELLIKON, close to Zurich. I just lived 5 miles away. And that’s where the company Bellicon has started. Therefore the name. And I was lucky to be able to give Rebounding classes with their top-of-the-line Rebounders. That’s why, when I came to the US four years ago, I was “spoiled” with such good Rebounders and as nothing of similar quality was available here, I started to import them. I could not imagine my life without them any more. Happy bouncing to you!!!! Sylvia

• Tricia March 26, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Great episode. As a newbie rebounder, all this is interesting and useful. I appreciate you starting with basics, I can’t wait to learn more…as always, thanks for the effort in putting this out for all of us.

• Janet March 26, 2010 at 8:57 am

Sylvia! Once again you never cease to amaze me with your gentle voice, positive attitude, and expertise. Each episode has value for me, and how kind of you to tell those who are more advanced to be patient, for their day is coming. You can’t build a strong house without a good foundation! Thank you for your time and continual efforts to make all of us the best rebounders we can be!