Rebounding exercise “Swimming” (#E4)

Rebounding exercise “Swimming” (#E4)

In this video we show you an how to “swim” on your Rebounder. Great exercise for coordinating breath and movement. Strong exercise to train the upper body and the arm muscles.

Like always, be careful not to overdue it! Start with only some movement and step by step, increase the time of the workout. Make sure that you do not breath in too strongly – you don’t want to get dizzy from too much oxygen.

This is Episode #18 of “All you ever wanted to know about Rebounding”

_________________________________________________________________

———————————————————-

Comments
  • Heidemarie Klimt July 9, 2010 at 6:52 pm

I love my (your) rebounder and your motivation! Your sessions provide plenty of exercise ideas for everyone and I love watching you and James Stephen. Thank you for your helping us all along,

One of your admiring Naples’ contingencies,
    Heidemarie

• Sylvia July 9, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Hello dear Heidemarie, Thanks so much for your kind comment. Sylvia

• Tricia July 2, 2010 at 6:20 pm

I echo the above comments – thanks for taking the time and effort to teach. I never imagined you could do so many things on a rebounder

• Emmanuel July 2, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Thanks for your strong commitment on sharing your precious knowledge. The information found in your videos are extremely useful.

As a rebounder addict, I’m wondering how one could build and grow muscles on a rebonder? I use some weights (5 lbs max) while rebounding and I’d love to learn from you on the subjetct.

Thanks again !!
    You’re doing a marvelous job !

Emmanuel

• Sylvia July 2, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Dear Emmanuel, Thank you very much for your comment and for letting us know which theme you want to see on the show. We will definitively make a show where we speak about building muscles / using weights when Rebounding. Thanks again. Sylvia

• Tonya MacKinnon July 2, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Dear Sylvia,

I am sooo happy with my Bellicon Rebounder! When it first arrived I was having back problems (as I had mentioned over the phone to you) and was not able to do any exercise. So, I just looked at it for about a week, set up in my living room, imagining how much fun it was going to be when I could actually stand on it! I had enjoyed the videos on your website regarding the studies done in Germany on the older women with osteoporosis (that’s me). My friend from Germany came over and we watched it together and she translated it for me. I took your advice and when I first began rebounding, did very short practices at first, not more than 5 minutes a day. Now I’m up to doing 15-20 minutes a day. I especially enjoy your video teaching with the back exercise, arms overhead, right hand in front then left hand in front. I know it’s helping my back. Thank you so much for your dedication to helping others. It comes through loud and clear, with much love. Tonya

• Sylvia July 2, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Dear Tonya, It is such a pleasure for me to read your comment. I am so very happy for you that you could come from “no rebounding” to already 15-20 minutes daily and that the Rebounding exercises help you healing your back and making it stronger. Greetings to your German friend! Best, Sylvia

• Berny July 2, 2010 at 8:11 am

Sylvia, You are such a motivator!! I truly enjoy your segments when I can catch them. I am so glad you have older ones posted as it helps one play “catch up”. I appreciate your focus on different areas of the body and ways we can improve our activity on the “rebounder”. Your rebounder is one of the wisest purchases I’ve every made in my “middle years” and I believe it’s a must for all people who value their health!! Thank you for your continued release of your weekly videos!! and your professionalism!!

I will enjoy my swim this week!! (One of my favorite sports but without water? we shall see!! lol)

Berny

• Sylvia July 2, 2010 at 4:02 pm

Thanks, Berny! Yes, happy “swimming” …. !!