Rebounding Exercises #2 – Back on your Back

Rebounding Exercises #2 – Back on your Back

In this video you learn Rebounding exercises for a quick recovery after a stressful working day. We show you  the exercises : “Basket Ball”,  “Felix the Cat”, “Beatle on the back” and a way to massage your back while laying on the back on your Rebounder. These exercises are also great for concluding your Rebound session.

This is Episode #10 of “All you ever wanted to know about Rebounding”

_________________________________________________________________

YOUR SPACE for your QUESTIONS

Comments
  • Piroska and Sandor April 30, 2010 at 12:58 pm

love the back exercises. Did not think it would feel as good as it does. I feel so much lighter after doing them. Thanks Sylvia

• Logan April 30, 2010 at 7:50 am

Sylvia, thanks for showing these exercises. The best thing that I get from rebounding…well I can’t pick just one…(1) strengthening of my ankles/foot/lower calf muscles and (2) the great boost of energy when I rebound after I’ve been at my desk working for several hours.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

• Paula April 25, 2010 at 2:58 pm

This was a great episode. I can’t wait to include these moves. Especially after working 8-10 hours at a computer in the office. Seeing the actual moves that go along with the rebounder chart I received really makes it all come together. I look forward to each week.

• Barbara Mueller April 24, 2010 at 3:54 am

I love the Qibounder, can’t be without it!
    It’s great you say to do what your body feels. I do lots of other on-my-back moves, in fact, as you say, most can be done on the floor, the same goes for the other way around!
    Most moves on the floor can be also done on the Qibounder.

Thanks for all the great shows, always informative and fun to watch.

• Caroline April 23, 2010 at 5:55 pm

This was a very helpful show! I never thought of doing exercises on my back- I look forward to trying them.

The greatest benefit I get from rebounding is the ability to shift my mindset quickly through bouncing. I have the rebounder in my home office and whenever my assistant or I feel stuck or frustrated with a work process or something silly like slow internet, we simply bounce for a few minutes and feel totally refreshed.

Thank you!

• Anna Brothers April 23, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Greatest benefit….stress release! Love this new info on back stretching!
    thank you Again!

• Diane April 23, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Thank you for all the great tips! I always learn something from your videos, and they inspire me to get up and bounce! (I LOVE my Bellicon rebounder, too.)

• Gail Petersen April 23, 2010 at 8:42 am

I get pleasure with ease as it is more fun then work.