Jolly Joints – exercises on and off the Rebounder

Jolly Joints – exercises on and off the Rebounder

In this video you learn a series of exercises which help you keep the joints of your arms nourished and healthy. We show you exercises on and off the Rebounder. On of it is a favorite exercise of mine called “Twin Circles”.

This is Episode #14 of “All you ever wanted to know about Rebounding”

_________________________________________________________________

Comments
  • Tricia May 23, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Thanks Sylvia and James Steven!

• Debra May 22, 2010 at 7:31 pm

I too have aquired a very sore shoulder(not from rebounding) which have limited my use of the rebounder although when i do bounce i do not do any arm movements, just lower body and abs as its just too sore but i will attempt to gragually incorporate some of these when my shoulder is better. Silvia Thank You very much for this and all of the information,i just wish i had this information sooner but im grateful that i have it now to protect my joints from further damage and also i really look forward to fridays new episode and i too think that a workout segment would be an great addition to the site since most of the videos that are out are not conscious of proper form again Thank you for everything that you do for all of us.

• Paula May 22, 2010 at 8:50 am

This was exactly what I needed. I suffer from joint discomfort & these exercises felt just wonderful. I could feel a difference in my elbows & neck almost immediately and even after it is still great! I am going to do this once a week. Nothing is better than not feeling stiffness & pain. This episode was the best. I am wondering if it should be done more than once a week?

• Sylvia May 22, 2010 at 11:38 am

Dear Paula, Thank you very much for your enthusiastic feed back. Of course you can do this sequence more than once a week – especially if you experience stiffness of the joints or neck. You could even do it every day. But I’d recommend to do it at least once a week. Best, Sylvia

• Tiffany May 21, 2010 at 10:25 am

Another great episode! Even those of us into fitness don’t really give the joints the attention they need. We understand that exercise helps the joints, – but the focus tends to be on strengthening the muscles and tendons that support the joints, with little direct attention placed on the needs of the joint itself. This episode also comes at a good time since I have recently acquired a sore shoulder! :-/

Thanks again! Tiffany

• Sylvia May 21, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Thanks Tiffany and all the best for your shoulder. Be gentle with it! Sylvia

• john johnson May 21, 2010 at 7:27 am

Many times we get busy and neglect our bodies. This is a great lesson to show that a little attention to our bodies goes a long way. If you learn these lessons early in live, you will enjoy your later years so much more.
    John

• sharon May 20, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Sylvia, I love your show and the info you present – a wonderful education for us all! One request, would it be possible for you to combine the techniques once a month and do a show without much talking and with music???? I really want the workout!

• Sylvia May 21, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Dear Sharon,
      Thank you very much for your comment. I have planned to do at some point workout combination video clips. It’s a bit tricky to find good music for that. But we will definitively do it. I just cannot give you a date yet, when we’ll be ready for this. I am happy to hear that you like the show. Best, Sylvia