Jogging & Rebounding (step2)

Jogging & Rebounding (step2)

Rebounding exercises #5

In this video you learn:

1. The Rebound exercise “Red Indian Dance” which is an alternative to Jogging on the Rebounder. As you land with both feet on the Rebounder, when doing this exercise”, it is very safe for your joints and therefore a great exercise for Rebounding beginners. But also for advanced Rebounding fans, this is a great exercise which can bring up your heart rate in no-time.  This exercise is my preferred exercise and I choose the title to to honor the Red Indian tribes as the movement reminds me of their beautiful strong dances.

2. You will learn the “real” Jogging on the Rebounder. James Steven will demonstrate different steps:   A warming up step, a jogging step, a high step, a quick step and then a jogging cooling down exercise

If you want to purchase a Rebounder (i.e. a Bellicon Rebounder) , go to www.QiBounding.com

We tested the best Rebounders on the US market and sell only those which convince us with their excellent test results.

On www.QiBounding.com you also find Rebounder accessories like the Theraband, the Aktiva Ball and the Universal Ball. We thrive in giving excellent customer service  as well before as after your Rebounder purchase!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rebounding.TV is a platform of the conscious Rebounding community a place to ask questions and find answers about Rebounding and Rebounders.

Comments
  • Charlie March 27, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Hey Sylvia, I really would like to thank you, for your comprehensive footage of proper stance on the re-bounder. I have just received mine and both my feet tire quickly…
    What is a good time for a starter? My podiatrist has said that “plantar fasciitis” is my problem – plus my Achilles is short = I have a L5 worn out disk in my Lumbar spine. So it is gentle – only for me, as anything else is painful in my back. I am awaiting fusion surgery, and in the mean time, must keep active and try to lose a few kilograms.
    Yours sincerely
    Charlie

• Sylvia March 31, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Dear Charlie, Thank you for your question. Yes “gentle” is the key word. Rather bounce several times per day for a short time than one time by day for a long time. And always make sure that your body feels comfortable and cared for. Don’t overdo it! Less is more. Gentle better than powerful. I wish you all the best for your surgery. Please let me know how it went. If you have other or further questions, please let me know. Warm regards, Sylvia

• PonyCupcake July 29, 2010 at 6:16 am

it was very interesting to read rebounding.tv
    I want to quote your post in my blog. May I?
    And do you have an account on Twitter?

• Sylvia July 29, 2010 at 9:59 am

Hi dear, What is your blog about? Of course you can speak about http://www.rebounding.tv. On Facebook you find me with “Sylvia Dreiser Farnsworth”. Kind regards, Sylvia

• annie March 18, 2010 at 10:33 pm

love to work along side with you in your show…i need to know, when i am on the rebounder waiting for you to finish your welcome and then start a new exercise, what am i meant to be doing? just a health bounce?

• Sylvia March 21, 2010 at 5:11 pm

@Annie: Thank you very much for your comment, Annie. I just envision you standing on your Rebounder and listening until my introduction is finished. I have never thought about it that somebody could wait on their Rebounder to do the exercises then together with us. How neat that is! Ok, I think what I’ll do is to shorten the intro. Then you don’t have to wait so long :-) And for the some seconds left until we go into the exercises, yes, of course, you can do the health bounce!!! Best, Sylvia

• Mark March 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm

This is great stuff! Keep up the amazing work as I learn so much from you every week.

take care,

Mark

• Logan March 10, 2010 at 9:36 pm

Hi Sylvia, thank you for the weekly instructions I really like them. I have used my Belicon Athletic rebounder for about 4 months now and I notice my ankles are definitely getting stronger which has helped my running. I recently purchased a Bosu balance ball as well and found that while it has some similarities to the rebounder it definitely challenges my balance more. One exercise I tried out is to put the Bosu ball next to the rebounder and have one leg on the rebounder and the other on the Bosu ball and then scissor the legs back and forth (it was fun but challenging both cardiovascularly and balance wise). I was wondering if you could give some instruction on balance exercises on the rebounder.

• Sylvia March 12, 2010 at 11:02 am

@Logan: Great to hear that your ankles have gotten stronger through rebounding. Isn’t that great: Having these results and all of that “just” by having a lot of fun? I love the Bosu ball. I met the inventor of it some years ago at the World Fitness Convention in San Diego. He is really cool. He bounced on my rebounders so high and with jump ropes, that after 2 minutes we had a large crowd of people gathered around our booth. It was like a circus performance. He has such a great balance. Apropos balance: We will speak about this in one of our upcoming episodes. So, stay tuned! Sylvia

• Kim March 7, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Hi Sylvia, I enjoy your weekly newsletter! I also really enjoyed the episode this week! It cleared up a couple things for me in regards to jogging on the rebounder. Thanks!

• diana March 7, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Sylvia, this is Diana from Belleville, Please continue submitting your weekly inspirational, fun, rebounding TV. I find it uplifting. Don’t stop. A weely programis perfect. Who could say otherwise.

go in health
    Diana Hahn Borst CNFC

• Tricia March 7, 2010 at 6:13 pm

I also so much appreciate your reminders and your tv instructions. I’m grateful that you are willing to share your time and knowledge. You seem so patient and kind, like a previous comment mentioned…I don’t know you, but I feel like you are a friend, and I look forward to hearing from you every week. Thanks for all your efforts.

• Sylvia March 9, 2010 at 7:47 pm

@Tricia: Thank you Tricia for your very kind email. For me it is also like that: I don’t know you really, but in a way I feel connected with you and when you write me comments and questions that is really great for me as this helps me understand you better. I love that! Thanks for sharing this part of the journey with us! Sylvia

• Anna Brothers March 7, 2010 at 2:47 pm

I vote yes for every week! Anna

• Debra March 6, 2010 at 12:09 am

Hi Sylvia i too love the reminder as do the chime clock which is lovely please do continue with the weekly reminders because without it i, with my busy schedule would certainly forget and that is not what i want to do Thank you sooo very much for everything that you do for all of us

• Janet March 5, 2010 at 8:51 pm

I am so grateful to you that you take your precious time to compose your Rebounding TV show, and then remind us. In today’s busy world I at least need this. I truly love to improve my health through proper use of my rebounder. You are patient and kind, and even though have have not physically met you, I feel right at home with you virtually in front of me. Whoever has a problem with your weekly presentations and reminders should just not bother with them, and leave this wonderful thing you did for the rest of us who truly appreciate your expertise, so we can enjoy it, improve, and most importantly not form any bad habits. I am so happy that my computer lead me to you and your company when I did my research into rebounding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your attention to quality and good health. How much better this world would be if more people were as caring as you!

• Sylvia March 5, 2010 at 9:18 pm

@Janet: Thank you so much, Janet, for your great comment. It’s because of people like you that it is such a pleasure for me to offer this service! Take care. Sylvia

• Darla Madison March 5, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Hi Sylvia Yes to the weekly newsletters. I appreciate your following through with all that can be done on the rebounder. There certainly is a variety of excercises that can be done and keeps the motivation going. Darla

• Jeanne Regentin March 5, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Hi — i like the weekly email. The shows are very helpful. Jeanne

• Gayle Bernstein March 5, 2010 at 11:03 am

I appreciate and thank you for your weekly reminders and videos. As I beginning rebounder, this is the ultimate in visual distance learning, so please keep it “up” as I continue to learn more and more.

Gayle

• Faye Keller March 5, 2010 at 10:09 am

YES!! on the weekly newsletter. I like it better than the monthly newsletter. I set time apart to watch the weekly episode of rebounding and then read the newsletter. Before I would sometimes read the monthly newsletter right away or would file it back thinking I’d read it later and sometimes would not make it back to reading it. This keeps me more on track. Thank you so much for all the effort and teaching that you have put into helping all of us out here to take better care of our bodies. I love these teachings that you are giving us, both reading and watching. Thank you very much.

• Sylvia March 5, 2010 at 10:39 am

@kelly: Thanks, Kelly for your comment. I am very happy to hear what you write. For me it would be the same: A short reminder helps me not to forget. And then you can do it immediately. I am happy to hear that you enjoy our episodes. Happy bouncing! Sylvia

• john johnson March 5, 2010 at 9:28 am

I really enjoyed this video on proper jogging techniques on the rebounder. Watching the demonstrator rebounding as you give instruction really helps reinforce the right techniques and makes it much easier to learn.
    Thanks
    john johnson

• Sylvia March 5, 2010 at 10:40 am

@John: You are very welcome, John. It is a pleasure for us to give you the basis of getting the most out of your Rebounding experience. Best, Sylvia

• Brian Buckley March 5, 2010 at 8:03 am

I have watched and enjoyed each episode, however this was my favorite, probably because it suits me best in the information provided with actual exercises. Thanks and keep up the good work.
    Brian