Cooling down and Stretching after Rebounding (step 1)

Cooling down and Stretching after Rebounding (step 1)

Rebounding exercises #6

In this video you learn:

1.  How to end a Rebounding session

2. Descending the Rebounder and feeling your body and the shift in energy

3. Stretching after Rebounding

4. We also tell you to drink a lot of water in order to flush the toxins out of your body, because

Rebounding is strengthening your lymphatic  system and with that an increased cleansing

of your body will be triggered.

It is important to understand that Rebounding is not just a workout, Rebounding  has an overall

impact on your organs and your whole system.

If you want to purchase a Rebounder (i.e. a Bellicon Rebounder) , go to www.QiBounding.com

We tested the best Rebounders on the US market and sell only those which convince us with their excellent test results.

On www.QiBounding.com you also find Rebounder accessories like the Theraband, the Aktiva Ball and the Universal Ball. We thrive in giving excellent customer service  as well before as after your Rebounder purchase!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rebounding.TV is a platform of the conscious Rebounding community a place to ask questions and find answers about Rebounding and Rebounders.

Comments
  • Janet March 26, 2010 at 9:16 am

Thank you Sylvia for keeping your instruction simple and to the point! Also your “demonstration ladies” are lovely! Visual example works great for personal application. I’d rather start with good habits than correct bad ones! Have a wonderful day…time for me to “jump”!

• Anna Brothers March 15, 2010 at 12:13 pm

love your St Pat’s clip! Thank you for all your caring and wonderful help in getting me back on my rebounder correctly! xo Anna

• gayle March 14, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Hi Sylvia! Love your broadcasts. I have osteoporosis and just wondering what routine I should be using and how long should I rebound daily to be of benefit to build bone. Thanks! Gayle

• Sylvia March 14, 2010 at 3:09 pm

@Gayle: Hi Gayle and “Welcome to the club” (That’s the ‘Club” of about 50% of women over 50 who are concerned with Osteoporosis - including myself as my entire family has it. So I have to do something for it, too. For instance REBOUNDING). We will have a whole episode about Osteoporosis and prevention and what you can do when you have it. Important is that the BONES get the information DAILY that they are needed. Like you train your muscles by doing stretching and training – and with this we tell the muscles that we need them, so we have to let our bones know that we need them to be strong. You do this by letting them experience GRAVITY. That’s the way our bones work. Therefore ideally, you go every day on the Rebounder. Even if it is only for a short while. Just to tell the bones “Hey, I need you”. Again, ideally, you would do 20 minutes of exercise per day. In Germany they had great results with a group of elderly women. Here the link to the clip s which are in German but I have translated them below the clip. Click here to link to the information I have compiled about Rebounding and Osteoporosis
      Please LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES FOR YOU! Best, Sylvia

• Mary jo March 13, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Your programs are very much appreciated. I’m happy to see that you have been able to combine the two 5 minute segments into one. The ideas flow better that way. I look forward to your programs on incorporating upper body exercise with the workout. Thanks for your good work.

• Brian March 13, 2010 at 9:43 am

Helpful/ Informative episode thanks and keep up the good work. Brian

• Berny March 12, 2010 at 10:25 am

Sylvia,
    Your videos are so very informative. What I enjoy is I can go back and review what I’ve missed. Excellent
    job!!
    I forget to take the water, so your reminders are good. It makes alot of sense!!

thank ‘s and look forward to many more.

• Sylvia March 12, 2010 at 10:59 am

@Berny: Hi Berny, Thanks for the kind comment. I am happy that you enjoy the content I deliver. Yes, there are often little things that we forget. Stay tuned and have fun!!! Sylvia