Back & Brain – Exercises on the Rebounder

Back & Brain – Exercises on the Rebounder

In this video you an Exercise Routine that is excellent to strengthen your back and at the same time it helps to balance the left and right hemisphere of your brain. We break down the exercise in the exercise “Feet Crossing” and “Windshield wipers”. Beginners would just do those exercises and the advance of you can do the full exercise which is a combination of “Feet Crossing” and “Windshield wipers”.

This is Episode #16 of “All you ever wanted to know about Rebounding”

_________________________________________________________________

Comments
  • Morph Review July 5, 2010 at 6:00 am

I’m not the type to bother leaving comments on individuals blogs normally but right after stumbling across yours I decided I’d shoot a little note to give me a short break from working. I have certainly spent a bit of time here reading and procrastinating! Terrific stuff here and I’ll be back again in the future to read more. Enjoy the week!

• Sylvia July 5, 2010 at 8:48 am

Thank you. Happy you found information that is relevant for you. My main website by the way is http://www.QiBounding.com. There you find about 90 pages of information in regards to Rebounding and Rebounders. Hope to hear from you “down the road”. All the best, Sylvia

• MORPH July 5, 2010 at 3:29 am

Just after perusing this posting, I pondered the exact same point that I generally ponder when browsing new websites. Exactly what do I think about this? Exactly how should it effect me? There are some excellent brain food blogs online and I feel like I just now had a good helping here checking out your posts. I actually wound up here by way of Bing when I was doing some web research for a bit of course work which I’ve got. Had a blast reading through your posts and I will be adding you to my bookmarks to keep track in the future. Enjoy the week.

• Anna Brothers June 11, 2010 at 1:04 pm

awesome exercise…thank you guys! Anna

• Susan P. June 4, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Just a quick note to thank you for all the wonderful exercise videos that you are producing. They’ve been extremely helpful to me and my family.

Greetings to you from North Pole, AK
    Santa says “Hi” :-)

• Sylvia June 4, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Hi back to SANTA. I am happy that he (you)like the Rebound exercises. That gives me good “points’ and I might get a nice gift at Christmas!!! :-) Sylvia

• Tricia June 4, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Loved this video, very helpful…I can use all the brain coordination and balancing I can get! Have a great vacation