Abdominal Training on the Rebounder

Abdominal Training on the Rebounder

In this video you learn a great sequence of Abdominal Exercises which you can do on your Rebounder.

In this video you learn a great exercise sequence to strengthen your abdominal muscles, build core strength and get a flat tummy.  Having strong core muscles is not only for your “good look” but is important to prevent back pain.

This is Episode #13 of “All you ever wanted to know about Rebounding”

_________________________________________________________________

Comments
  • Nora July 26, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Hello- I would like to see a video on exercises for the abdominals that we could do while on the rebounder. This one focuses most on the iliopsoas but how about more exercises for the rectus abdominus? Thank you so much!

• Sylvia July 26, 2010 at 2:29 pm

Dear Nora, Awesome idea for a Rebounding show. I’ll put it on my list for future episodes. Thank you!! Sylvia

• Paula May 15, 2010 at 8:59 pm

Good show. I have been looking for exercise on the rebounder for my tummy as well as the lower back. I think these will work quite well. I am looking forward to seeing more of the moves from your wall chart. I am so glad you continue with these shows so we can continue to learn the correct moves for our rebounders.

• Tricia May 14, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Another informative show – thanks to both of you. Also, interesting on your new blog about sagging skin, and then your safety tip on cash register receipts – thanks for keeping us covered in so many directions! Thanks

• Tonya May 14, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Such good information, Sylvia. Thank you for the education! Bringing my Bellicon to work is not an option but I would like to get some bouncing in during the work day. What do you think about the stability(Pilates) ball- using it instead of a chair at my desk to both build core muscles and have the bouncing option ?
    Thanks for your help !
    Tonya

• Sylvia May 19, 2010 at 9:26 pm

Hi Tonya, Thank you very much for your comment. I think the Pilates Balls are great. Just pay attention that you do not hurt yourself. A ball is not a chair and I know that there had been so many accidents by people who just for a split second forgot that they where on a ball and not on a chair and felt over and hurt themselves. I remember that when I lived in the UK, those balls were not allowed in offices for that reason. I don’t think that these restrictions exist here as I have seen already offices where people sit on balls. Just be careful. Sylvia

• Janet May 14, 2010 at 11:47 am

Another great demonstration Sylvia! Thank you for your time and efforts. Are there other core muscles within the deeper abdomen and back too?

• Sylvia May 14, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Dear Janet, I am happy that you liked this episode. Yes, there are many more muscles which all together building what we call “core”.
      Happy bouncing, Sylvia