My 3 minute energy boost #2 – Get warm – burn your OWN calories!

My 3 minute energy boost #2 – Get warm – burn your OWN calories!

This is the second video of the QiBounding series “My 3-Minute Energy Boost”. It shows a sequence of exercises that REALLY help you getting warm and TONED. BURN YOUR OWN CALORIES and strengthen arms, legs and your CORE at the same time. Have fun!

For more info about Rebounding or the top of the line Rebounders, the “QiBounders” of the manufacturers Bellicon and JumpSport, please visit our main website at www.QiBounding.com_________________________________________________________________

Comments
  • tinapost January 27, 2011 at 7:33 am

Dear Sylvia,

I love your lessons, the way you describe them and the theory part. knowing a bit of theory makes the exercise more effective to me. I am starting to rebound again after a long pause. With the new start i found your lessons and they suit me better and are more fun then my old ones. will you post new ones soon?

I hope you are well, Kerstin

• Sylvia January 27, 2011 at 9:47 am

Dear Kerstin, Thank you very much for your feedback. Yes, I will continue with this series of “My 3 minute energy boosts”. Happy to hear that you are back on the rebound! Have fun and good health! Sylvia

• S Gail December 17, 2010 at 9:06 pm

It was -1 degrees here in Vermont this week so your 3 minute warm up energy boost #2 is perfect. Looking forward to doing it and especially the new arm exercise. Thank you so much! Your presentations are great!

S Gail

• Sylvia December 17, 2010 at 9:26 pm

You are very welcome, Gail! Have a blessed Christmas. And stay warm! Sylvia

• Joyanna December 17, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Is it possible that REBOUNDING makes you look younger??? Wow- Sylvia… You are looking GREAT! :-)
    My husband, Brian, and I think your 3 minute energy boosts are the next best thing to Chocolate! Happy Holidays to all our rebounding friends at Qibounding!

• Sylvia December 17, 2010 at 6:05 pm

Dear Joyanna, Thank you for your very kind comment. In fact, when our Lymphatic System kicks in (which happen when we rebound), all body functions can come into a balance again as our Immune System strengthens and the toxins leave our body. This is a condition for a healthy environment within our body. Which again helps us to stay young (or to become young :-) )
      Happy Holidays to you, too! Stay warm! Sylvia